The Crescent International Schools have made its mark in many local and International Competitions over the fifteen (15) years of its existence. We are guided by the Vision and Mission of our founder father – Alhaji R.O.A Hassan – of blessed memory. Our main objective is to be a “Blessing to Kids and Joy to Parents” for the past decade and a half we have remained steadfast, unwavering, dogged, faithful and true to our motto: “Work and Pray”. We are still on course to providing qualitative education at affordable rates to students and prospective parents.
We have honed our activities to extract the best potentials from each child. The maximal devotion and concentration on the progressive improvement of each child is highly cherished and non-negotiable. No wonder the school is wearing the apparel of success ornamented by awards, accolades and prestige. Our focus is hardwork accentuated by a fearless chase for glory as we “go for gold always”.
The task of producing a total child in every ramification is not negotiable as we put all hands on deck to ensure this noble objective. Our trained competent and qualified teachers are diligently committed to achieving………………………..THE CRESCENT of our dream.
· The School registered its name gold in 2019 through Omoegbeleghan Gift as she made it to the National Finals of Season 8 Cowbellpedia TV Quiz.
· Gift Omoegbeleghan came 1st in the 2019 Our Generation Foundation (OGF) Mathematics is Simple Senior Secondary Category Competition.
· The School emerged as the Best in Mathematics at the National Conference of the Mathematics Association of Nigeria (MAN) held in Kano State.
· We were the 1st Runner-up at the 2019 Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (Ogun State) through Jimoh Abdulsamad.
· We came 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th respectively at the Nigeria Computer Society Quiz Competition at both the Primary and Secondary level of the competition.
· State Winner (Written Stage) of the 2019 Testmaster National Secondary Schools Mathematics TV Quiz Show
· Regional Winner (Written Stage) of the 2019 Testmaster National Secondary Schools Mathematics TV Quiz Show
· 2nd Position at The Bells Comprehensive Secondary School Mathematics/Computer Day 2019
National Qualifier at the 2019 Interswitch SPAK Competition from Adebajo Mutiu
· Final stage (Abuja) of 2019 Olympiad Competition
· 2nd position in the Debate Competition of the HSASS 30th Anniversary
· 1st position in the Federal Road Safety Corps, RS 2.22 Ota Unit Quiz Competition
THE ALUMNI (2012/2013)
The alumni of this great citadel of learning include graduates of tertiary institutions both home and abroad who are doing very well as entrepreneurs and working class in their respective organizations.
From the 2012/2013 graduating set of The Crescent International High School, we have
· Dr. Uthman Hassan: He was the best graduating student of his set having distinguished himself in WAEC and NECO. He studied Medicine/Surgery at Elrazi University, Khartoum, Sudan coming top with a very strong Distinction. He is now a medical practitioner.
· Faizal Hassan: He graduated with First Class in Estate Management at Crescent University, Abeokuta. He emerged as the
College Best Graduating Student
College Best Behaved Student
Faculty Award for Best Student
He is currently doing his Master programme at Unilag.
· Awogun Aminat: She graduated with a First Class in Pharmacy (2017) from the premier university – University of Ibadan. Aminat is currently working with U.I. Research Control.
· Ayoola Tolulope: He was the Senior Prefect of the 2012/2013 set. He is in his final year at UNILORIN studying Medicine/Surgery. He is currently at the Distinction level and by God’s grace will graduate in that class, Amen.
· Kelani Hamid: He is a Lieutenant from the Nigeria Defence Academy (2019)
· Adetona Abisola: She graduated from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic with Upper Credit and is currently serving the Nation (NYSC)
· Ahmed Samad: He passed out from the Nigerian Police Force Academy and now an Assistant Superintendent of Police (A.S.P.)
· Idowu Toibat: A graduate of Babcock University with Second Class (Upper Division) in Banking and Finance (2017). She is working presently.
· Ogungbe Olaoluwa Samuel: He was the Deputy Senior Prefect of his set. After completing his National Diploma in Mass Communication at The Polytechnic Ibadan, he had a brief internship with The Guardian Newspaper where he made his mark as a burgeoning columnist. He is currently pursuing further studies in South Africa.
· Lamidi Kehinde: She graduated with Second Class (Upper Division) in History/International Relations from Obafemi Awolowo University (2018). Kehinde is presently serving her fatherland.
· Ezekiel Omotoke: She was the first crowned Miss Crescent in 2012. After graduating in 2013, she travelled to China for her university education at Shenyang University to study International Economics and Trade passing out with Second Class (Upper Division). She returned to Nigeria in 2019 to serve her fatherland.
We have established an-after-school monitoring of our products and they are performing beautifully in their respective endeavours.
The Crescent International Schools is indeed a place to be! Why? It is because we are The Pacesetters in Learning and Character.